Before and After: Dinette Table

I bought a dinette table a while ago and I turned it into my winter project. Take a look!

Before:

Before: The base of my table

Before: the top of my table

Sanding the top

The Inspiration:

Inspiration: Decor Pad

Inspiration: Decor Pad
After:

After: My white dinette table
My white dinette with my unfinished white chair and my table setting.

The chair with my fabric, still unfinished.


The table setting, loving the grey and fuscia!

What's better in a kitchen than a fabulous white dinette table??? Something to think about.

Comments

  1. OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing and worth a million bucks!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy this table setting, the chair and table are stunning! You're amazing - its official :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment